Local application systems from the BlazeCut “C” Series product line provide effective fire protection of such larger enclosures. Automatic operation, fast detection and effectiveness are the most important elements of the “C” Series systems.
The system operates automatically independent of any power supply, which is a key advantage, as the system is able to effectively operate and suppress fire in spaces even when people are not present. The system operation is based on a pneumatic detection tubing technology which is sensitive to high temperatures. The detection tube is a “heart” of each BlazeCut “C” Series System providing detection function and in some types of the systems also release of agent function (DLP System). Pneumatic detection/activation operates solely on physical principles.
Selected ILP Systems include an electric solenoid for electric actuation using smoke and heat detectors for detection and connection to fire control panel with GSM module.
- Type of valve: DLP or ILP
- Type of agent: Novec 1230, HFC-227ea, HFC-236fa, foam, powder
- Volume of cylinder: different volumes depending on type of extinguishing agent
- Dimensions of detection tube
- Wide range of components and installation material: distribution tubing, fittings, connectors, brackets
- Various optional components: pressure switch, control units, signaling devices, actuators, detectors, end of line devices
- Buses and coaches
- Trucks and vans
- Construction vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles
- Mining machines
- Forestry machines
- Special army and police vehicles
- CNC machines
- Server racks
- Electrical cabinets
- Fume cabinets
- Power generators
- Telecom tower shelters
- Ventilation devices
- Elevator engines