Information on the processing of personal data of data subjects under Article 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
The purpose of this information is to provide you with information on what personal data we process, how we handle it, for what purposes we use it, whom we can provide it, where you can obtain information on your personal data, and exercise your rights in the processing of personal data.
Identification data and contact data:
The controller processing your personal data is BlazeCut s.r.o., Brusnicová 3299/7, 900 25 Chorvátsky Grob, Slovak Republic, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The purpose of personal data processing and legal basis for processing
The purpose of personal data processing is; negotiating a contract, at the request of a data subject – potential customer, providing information on the products of the company, sale, distribution, technical support, consulting, etc.
· Personal data is processed in compliance with: Article 6, Par. 1 b)
· Legitimate interests of the controller or third party
· Personal data processing for the purposes of legitimate interests of the controller or third party is not performed.
2. Identification of processed personal data of data subjects
The data subjects on whom personal data is processed: potential customers, customers, general public. The scope of personal data processed: name, surname, address, telephone number, and e-mail.
3. Identification of recipients, categories of recipients
The controller can provide personal data to an authorised entities such as institutions and organisations, which are authorised to perform processing by a separate legal regulation, or contractual partner (namely processors) who have contractually undertaken to adopt adequate guarantees to ensure the protection of processed personal data, as follows:
· Other authorised entity generally binding legal regulation in accordance with Article 6, Par. 1 c) of the Regulation
· Contractual partner (based on a contract)
· BlazeCut Pty Ltd, 45 Evans St, Balmain NSW 2041 Australia in accordance with Article 28 of the Regulation
4. Transfer of personal data to a third country/international organisation
In the case that the processor intends to transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations, it will ensure informing the data subjects of this fact prior to the first transfer of personal data (Australia).
5. Identification of the source from which personal data were received
Directly from a data subject or his/her legal representative (by means of as a contact form available on the controller’s web page www.blazecut.com)
6. Retention of personal data
The controller processes personal data for the period which is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose, however, for a maximum period of 10 years.
Personal data is not processed by the controller by means of profiling or any other similar method which is based on automated individual decision.
8. Data subject rights
The data subject has the right to request from the controller access to the personal data that is processed on him/her, the right to rectify personal data, the right to erase or restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to ineffectiveness of automated individual decision including profiling, the right to portability of personal data as well as the right to file a petition to initiate a proceedings at the supervisory authority. In the case where the controller processes personal data based on the consent by the data subject, the data subject has the right at any time to withdraw his/her consent for the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing that is based on a consent prior to its withdrawal. The data subject can exercise his/her rights by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com or a letter to the address of the controller.
9. Obligation to provide personal data
The provision of personal data is a legal requirement/contractual requirement, and/or the requirement that is necessary to enter into a contract. The data subject has the obligation to provide personal data, in the event of failure to provide it the controller will not provide the service to the data subject.